STATEMENT FOR POLICY IN THE FIELD OF QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
S.C. PRONIF INDUSTRY S.R.L., by top management states its constant concern to maintain its reputation on the market of works and services intended for metallurgical industry and to perform works that meet customers requirements and expectations meanwhile complying with legal requirements applicable.
Therefor, the top management decided the extension and integration of quality management system – implemented within our company and certified according to requirements of SR EN ISO 9001:2008 standard – by environment, occupational health and safety, and social responsibility management systems, according to requirements of SR EN ISO 14001:2005, SR OHSAS 18001:2008 and SA 8000:2008 standards.
Under these terms, the top management of SC PRONIF INDUSTRY SRL committs itself to:
- comply with laws and other principles and requirements, applicable to their own activities, related to environment, occupational health and safety, and social responsibility;
- continuous improvement of performances related to environment, occupational health and safety, and social responsibility;
- identify the risks the employees are exposed to and apply adequate actions to minimize such risks;
- ensure the infrastructure and an adequate work environment for suitable performance of all processes and needed resources to reach the established goals;
- adopt pro-active principles against discrimination, disciplinary practices and social exclusion, for promoting equality of opportunity;
- Strengthening the position on the market of services and works intended to metallurgical industry by works performance to a high level quality satisfying customers demands and expectations;
- Competitiveness increase by using performance technologies and equipment
- Selective collection of waste and their recovery and disposal through specialized units;
- Taking adequate actions to prevent environment pollution;
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure control and periodical assessment of the risks related to health and safety;
- Continuous improvement of work conditions and accidents prevention;
- Exclusion of practices breaching the human rights in general and worker’s rights in particular and adopting behaviour procedures and manners so that to respect such rights;
The general objectives related to quality, environment, occupational health and safety, social responsibility defined within this Policy are fulfilled by establishing and monitoring of specific objectives, according to quality, environment, occupational health and safety, social responsibility management Programs.
Material, financial and human resources are allotted to reach the objectives of quality, environment, occupational health and safety, social responsibility.
The objectives of quality, environment, occupational health and safety, social responsibility are periodically reviewed/revised by the top management, to ensure their adequacy.
Through the authority delegated to the management representative, by activity of process responsibles, as well as by responsible activity of each employee, the top management makes sure the Policy related to quality, environment, occupational health and safety and social responsibility is implemented in practice.
The top management makes sure that the Policy related to quality, environment, occupational health and safety and social responsibility is communicated and made available for all employees of the company as well as interested parties. This way we want to involve the interested parties in co-working to achieve a sustainable development. In this respect, we encourage and support all suppliers and subcontractors of our company to adopt the principles for social responsibility.